Sunday 31 March 2013

Chocolate Truffles

| | 0 comments
Posted by Nicole: 

I have been craving these ever since my neighbour let me try some of her homemade truffles a week ago! These are seriously melt-in-your-mouth babies. If you like Royce chocolate, these are perfect for you. Firstly, because it is so much cheaper and secondly, in my opinion, it tastes better :-) 

Truffles are conventionally known to be served in the shape of a ball, but because I’m quite a lazy baker I cut corners and made chocolate squares instead. If you’re making balls, you have to individually roll each truffle with your hands. It takes a lot effort and it also gets quite messy with so much sticky chocolate on your hands. Basically, making squares is more convenient and less time consuming.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Share This Page
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance